Availability search engine
desde el 20-07-2019 hasta el 18-12-2019.
WEDNESDAY ORDIZIA'S MARKET, ARALAR NATURAL PARK
09:00h Reception with the group in San Sebastian, Paseo de francia 21 Hotel. Departure to visit in first place the famous village of Ordizia, an international reference of the gastronomy for its famous morcillas (a very important contest is celebrated with this reason) and its popular Wednesdays market.
We will continue our journey through the magical and suggestive Aralar Natural Park. With its limestone massifs, rivers and springs, rich in vegetation and fauna, with its myths and legends, it captivates its own and strangers, which forms part of one of the most important mountainous areas in terms of altitude, Natural values
Lunch and continuation to San Sebastian (brief technical stop).
18:00h End of the visit and free time.
DEPARTURE DATES 2019
Wednesday from February 6, 2017 to March 12, 2018 (consult Easter, Christmas and Holidays).
Prices from 2 pers: 80 €/pers
- Transport according to the group's composition in luxury minivans or coaches. When confirming the excursion, the place and time of pick up will be confirmed.
- Visit to the Interpretation Center of Ordizia.
- Transfers to and from the Gastronomic Society.
- Companion Guide. For groups of less than 15 people, you can be a driver-guide. In some cases we can have local guides and chauffeur-accompanist.
- Information material about the trip.
- Basic Travel Assistance Insurance.
- Travel Assistance Insurance with Cancellation.
- All personal expenses like drinks, tips, etc...
- Any other expenses not specified in the program and not mentioned as included.
- Visits may be modified by changes of the entities to be visited, due to weather conditions, causes beyond our control or by programming adjustments.
- The return to Pamplona after visiting the PN of Aralar can be done via San Sebastián.
- Children between 2 and 12 years old must be accompanied by adults.
- Groups with less than 20 people visits may vary in content as well as form, having to accommodate / adjust to the regular visits that are made in the places to visit.